Pages

Sunday, 5 February 2012

The Dorchester Spa

Every princess needs a bit of pampering every now and again and why not try the excellent Dorchester Spa in the Dorchester Hotel in London. A vast amount of treatments is available so even the most fussy and demanding clients such as myself will find something suitable. Mini Spa Party is a particularly great choice if like me you simply cannot go anywhere alone and need one of your girl friends as a companion. After the treatment that made me truly relaxed and my skin glowing for many days (many friends made nice comment without knowing I had a facial), I had a glass of champagne and a slice of cake in the lovely relaxation room, if you feeling more gourmande, there is a Spatisserie where you can have more cakes. if you have a more time to spare and have a bad hair day, there is a hairdresser salon available. In case of a shortage of girl friends, feel free to take along your male friend or a boyfriend as there are plenty of spa treatments for men as well. 

Of course as all the lovely things in life, you have to book in advance.

The Dorchester Spa










No comments:

Post a Comment