Pages

Tuesday, 22 May 2012

Folli Follie watch - bling that cures

Yesterday I was feeling really bad because of fever, cold etc. but for some reason I was determined to get the watch I saw on a friend, Folli Follie Day Dream (very relevant name). I was thinking about it all night and despite the fever and cold went to the shop and got it, now I must say bling cured be for about half an hour, my symptoms were gone due to excitement and endorphins released by looking at all the bling bling jewellery in Folli Follie shop. And here it is my watch, in its rose gold, stainless steel and crystal glory


And here you can get it online

It costs £155 online but in the shop they offered me 20% off, that sales strategy works very well, I must admit. :-) 

4 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful watch :)

    /MsSophie from Sweden

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a sign of a true shopaholic! When I bought those yellow Pigalles I was so ill but it just didn't matter!
    x

    www.chouquette.co.uk WIN A DRESS ON MY BLOG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I paid the price of feeling worse but I am ok now. :-)

      Delete
  3. whahhaha, if we can shopping dont care if we are sick, shopping make us better. story of my life! such a nice watch http://fashion-crushh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete