Pages

Friday, 10 August 2012

Toulouse must see - The Capitole


The Capitole in Toulouse is a 18th century building is one of the France's finest town halls and is a must see place when visiting Toulouse. Located in the centre of Toulouse, it is open to visit for tourists and offers the magnificent Salles des Illustres, the Salle Gervais and Salle Henri-Martin where you can see his beautiful impressionist paintings.




And the famous Henri Martin, The Dreamers

Spring
And Summer, amazing light and almost 3D experience, unfortunately slightly spoiled by my photographic skills, but just to give you an idea. 



2 comments:

  1. It's beautiful!

    I just followed your lovely blog and liked this post on Bloglovin. Stay in touch ;)

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW this is so different, I´d love to see more posts like this! You have a great taste,very similar to mine! Check out my new post I think you´ll like it !

    ReplyDelete