Pages

Thursday, 27 September 2012

Bulgari necklace - Shop The Shopaholic online store


Inspired by other blogs I decided to open my own mini online store. You can click on it on top of the blog page and it will take you straight to the store. :-) 
My first featured item is the Bulgari necklace. What do you think about it? 
It's a great necklace for someone who likes this style, it's bold and makes a statement. It comes in an original Bulgari dust pouch. This necklace was a gift but it is not my style so I never worn it therefore it is in a great condition. Let me know if you like it or if you have any questions. More items are available in my store and I will be adding new ones very often as I have many never or hardly ever worn items in my wardrobe. 
Shopaholic In London Online Store
click here





3 comments:

  1. Hey, you have a great blog! What do you think about following each other?

    xoxo

    www.stylesandbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete