Pages

Monday, 17 September 2012

Miss Hope Springs at the Crazy Coqs Cabaret in Brasserie Zedel


If you thought Sundays are boring, think again. At least not the coming Sundays at The Crazy Coqs Cabaret at Brasserie Zedel in Picadilly. Dust off your sequins and get ready for an amazing evening of sparkling wit, fantastic music and a real cabaret decadence with Miss Hope Springs who will be performing on Sundays till 28th October. You can check all the info here
An impromptu evening with Miss Hope Springs has been very fun and memorable so be ready to be  dazzled, left wanting more and infatuated with her wit, personality and glamour! I am tempted to write more and even post a photo of me and Miss Hope (me looking plain and Miss Hope looking uber-glamourous) but I don't want to spoil your fun and you have to see it all yourselves. Have fun!



Brasserie Zedel is a fantastic Art Deco venue with Brasserie, Bar Americain and Zedel Cafe upstairs and Crazy Coqs Cabaret downstairs. You are lured in by the most amazing decor and led downstairs to even more Art Deco extravaganza. As you can read here, 'According to Architecture Today Magazine, the interiors of Brasserie Z├ędel are “probably the best and most authentic series of 1930s interiors in this country".'
I couldn't agree more. Well, there might be some competition at the Savoy. ;-) 

To book and more information click here




2 comments:

  1. love your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete