Pages

Friday, 26 October 2012

Jewellery by Agata Bielen

Browsing through blogs I have found something interesting for you fellow shopaholics as I am going through my obsession with jewellery. As featured here at The Sartorialist blog, I discovered Agata Bielen jewellery. Very different and minimalistic which is usually not what I would go for, quite opposite really but it this case I actually love her designs. You can see them here in the Showroom store
Here is the designer herself , photo by The Sartorialist


And here are my favourite picks from the collection:
(photos from Showroom)

The collar, I love this item, it would look so cool with a black strapless gown. 


Or a different variation


Bracelet

Needle statement necklace

Steel feather necklace 


Follow me with Bloglovin' and my wisdoms on Twitter
Thanks










No comments:

Post a Comment