Pages

Tuesday, 16 October 2012

Snowflake bracelet from David Deyong jewellery




I am in love with this sterling silver and sparkling crystals snowflake bracelet from David Deyong that I got yesterday. It is sparkles beautifully, which you can't unfortunately see in the photo but if you like sparkles this bracelet will make you happy, also with a snowflake necklace to match. I noticed David Deyong jewellery shop in Fulham Broadway station and was 'accidentally' passing by one in Westfield shopping centre yesterday ... :-) You can also shop online in David Deyong online jewellery shop and a few other places in London. The snowflake is not available online from what I can see though. Having a browse around the shop and online store I saw lots of amazing designs at very affordable prices and excellent quality, lot and lots of sparkles! :-)
For Example these are my top picks:




And many more... Check online here. Photos from the website apart from my snowflake bracelet.

Follow me with Bloglovin' and Twitter.
Thank you.

2 comments: