Pages

Monday, 25 February 2013

Beau-tea-ful spa offer at The Dorchester Spa

My second time at The Dorchester Spa - we have chosen the Beau-tea-ful spa offer, one 1h treatment (we chose Carol Joy signature facial ) and afternoon tea. The idea is to make ourselves more beautiful before tea, it totally worked, the facial made us glow and we felt relaxed and happy!

The Carol Joy signature facial is a pure colagen mask applied after some exfoliation and serious cleansing. It makes you glow and rejuvenates. It is followed by shoulder and head massage for more relaxation. 

After the treatment of your choice you can rest in the Relaxing Room for a while and then move to the Spatisserie to try their delicious afternoon tea. We chose to be good and not to have champagne but we indulged with lots of cakes and tea, wasn't this all what it was about? ;-) 
Here are some photos (first two from the website The Dorchester Spa), the rest by me.



Ladies changing rooms are very stylish, you can use all the facilities before or after your treatment.




The Spatisserie













We enjoyed ourselves very much and will be back soon, being more beautiful is addictive, not to mention all those cakes and tea. 
Here is the offer, you can choose from a long list of treatments. 

Thank you for reading

Follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter or by email.
Thank you.

8 comments:

  1. Oh wow I would love to visit this spa look amazing <3 x

    http://www.lucia-lolita.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The scenery looks beautiful!
    *Besos*
    http://www.cmichellestyles.com
    Instagram: Cmichellestyles

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've also been looking for new fashion blogs to follow -- looks like you're the one! I can't wait to see more of your posts; I'll be adding you to my fashion blog followers list! <3
    The Queen of Hearts

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm soooo glad I came across your blog,babe,looks amazing!
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really need to visit this spa! It all looks incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG that looks so lovely ;)

    bisous,
    Natasha

    http://www.bisousnatasha.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds amazing. I love visiting spas.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete