Pages

Friday, 12 April 2013

Zara mid-heel court shoes in black

Welcoming new Zara shoes to my collection. Just a few years ago they would be called high heels, today they have been degraded to unattractively sounding mid-heels just because they don't have a platform. I think they can still look great for a day to evening chic and not be too painful to wear. Move over Louboutins ;-)







And that reminds me of this brilliant little shoe story from Wendy's Lookbook. If you have not seen it, you have to watch it!





Follow me by email, on Bloglovin' and Twitter.
Thank you!


2 comments:

  1. your shoes are amazing! and what a great video

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What immensely pretty mid heel shoes. Their beauty – for me lies not only in their classic shapes and materials but in the fact that they so seamlessly merge function and elegance together.

    ReplyDelete