Pages

Tuesday, 7 May 2013

La Dolce Domenica at Bulgari Hotel


La Dolce Domenica- indulgent Italian style brunch at the Bulgari hotel in London on Sundays, check the website for availability here - Bulgari hotel.

As usual Bulgari is never disappointing with great service and food and on this occasion excellent cocktails. Open buffet style brunch with hot dishes and pastries and of course desserts.
'Fancy girl' and 'Concealed weapon' cocktails. 'Fancy girl' is probably the best cocktail I ever had. :-) Lots of nibbles and mini dishes to choose from.

This brunch was in 'Great Gatsby' style, with great music and a screening of the film after brunch if you choose so.




Eggs for brunch or late breakfast in my case.



And the best part... There is much more but a girl can only eat a limited amount of macaroons!



Someone had to do it ...

Great fun and great service at one of my favourite places in London. 

PS My drink was actually called Fancy Gin, but for some reason I decided to call it Fancy Girl, I think they should change the name! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment