Pages

Monday, 17 June 2013

Dinner at Hakkasan and champagne at Wellesley

Hakkasan Mayfair, a really fun place that I was delighted to visit recently. It is more like a cantine style dining albeit Michelin star. It is very buzzy and full of people having a great time. We had duck rolls..


baby squid

amazing silver cod

king crab


and mille feuille (someone was very impatient to eat it)... I am hoping to go back soon (hint hint!)

Afterwards a glass or two of champagne at the Wellesley in Knightsbridge, luckily they are open till late. And yes I love, love the art deco bar with crystals, pink hues and mirrors. I can drink champagne there every day. I promised to keep it a secret but saw it at another blog already so the secret is out :-/ We just have to live with it, it will be the worst kept secret of Knightsbridge.







No comments:

Post a Comment