Wednesday, 26 June 2013

Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons at Royal Albert Hall

I have been very lucky to be invited by a friend to see this amazing concert yesterday. The legendary Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons. See at Royal Albert Hall website

Royal Albert Hall was packed and the concert started off with some classic slower songs and then a few new songs from Frankie Valli's new album. After the interval Frankie showed who the real superstar is! More of the classic songs followed with enormous energy that made everyone (me included) dance and sing and have an amazing time. I have never seen so many happy people in one place, it was the best concert I have ever been to (that incudes Rihanna and Lady Gaga, sorry!) The only thing I didn't like is it was too short, I wish it went on for much longer! But I guess over two hours would wear most people off. I went back home in a happy mood, with a sound of 'oh what a night!' tune still in my ears.

I tried to capture the mood of the concert by recording a few mini videos which you can see below.






video



video


And when the party started ...


video








video

2 comments:

  1. great post honey, the photos are amazing

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous post <3
    You really do have a lovely blog, just stumbled across it now

    Would you like to follow each other via bloglovin’?
    If so let me know and I’ll follow you right back

    My blog is a fashion/lifestyle blog!

    Speak soon,
    Have a lovely day
    Much Love,
    Kate xo

    www.and-kate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete