Pages

Monday, 5 August 2013

A thing of beauty- black Chloe Elsie shoulder bag

The most beautiful handbag in the world, envied by many, owned by me :-) Small sized Chloe Elsie in black. It comes in beige,midnight, mauve and purple this season as well. Mauve was very very tempting... After long decision process I have chosen the black one, here she is...And here is where you can get her click here. Love reciprocated, Elsie matches absolutely every outfit, from evening to daytime outfits.







2 comments:

  1. That definitely is a thing of beauty! Love the shape and size of it! I really like your blog! I'm glad that I found it! It would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime too (I'm from England) as I post my outfits, personal style, likes and much more :) :)

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete