Pages

Saturday, 10 August 2013

Out for lunch 2013- Jazz at Cadogan Hall

Over a week ago on Thursday I had great fun watching and listening to Dixie Ticklers at Cadogan Hall at Out for lunch 2013 admission free concert. I am huge fan of the band since then and even have a CD. :-) Dixie Ticklers are absolutely fantastic! I hope to see them perform again somewhere in London. They will be playing soon again in Hutch Club in Quaglino's Mayfair. They are playing there as I am writing this tonight but I can't be there. You can check their schedule here and listen to some of the music.

This Thursday lunchtime I will be missing out on Moscow Drug Club. Hopefully I can attend more other exciting concerts on Thursdays in Cadogan Hall. It is a great way of presenting new up coming bands , click  here to see what's on in Cadogan Hall.


Have a great weekend. Follow me on Bloglovin , sign up by email or on Twitter.

2 comments: