Pages

Saturday, 25 January 2014

Black beauties

I decided not to buy any more black dresses and in general reduce wearing black as I think it is too boring but there it is, another black dress fascination, this Alexander McQueen Jewel Collar Cut Out Dress. This is a perfect black dress.



Another one, called Wedding Dress from Pinko. I am not sure why it is called like that but I want it too to join my vast black dresses collection.


Moving on to shoes, thinking forward about summer, these beauties are perfect. 

I discovered I love everything black from Saint Laurent.

Especially these...


Or maybe these also






Another perfect black beauty is this Saint Laurent tassel clutch or the perfect day-to-night bag, Mulberry Willow with built in clutch that you can zip out for the evening. 





So much for not buying anything black anymore. :-) 

(photos Harrods.com)

1 comment: