Pages

Saturday, 4 January 2014

Snakeskin print leggings

Some more excitement from Zara, snakeskin print leggings (here ) that I wore with black Zara top with sheer sleeves and back (not online anymore). I like the faux leather look but I am still plucking up the courage to get faux leather leggings so for now I found the snakeskin ones that I love.

I like the look with combining all black with different textures (snakeskin leggings, sheer top, shiny snakeskin of my Michael Kors Sloan bag- here ) and golden necklace (one Peacock , one Svarovski here ) , golden chain of the bag and when feeling in the party mood golden Michael Kors snakeskin heels. Looks like there is a snake theme in my wardrobe.













Follow me via Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. I love the snake print is a must have. Love your shoes too.

    ReplyDelete