Corrigan's Mayfair restaurant review

 



Corrigan's Mayfair is a high end restaurant located on Upper Grosvenor Street in London's Mayfair. I have visited it recently and had a great experience. Corrigan's has a bar as well as soon as you walk in. It is really welcoming and lovely at the first glance, the staff is very nice and helpful. Bar seating and sofas are great combination to make it cosy. After a couple of drinks accompanied by live music we have enjoyed a wonderful dining experience. 

I loved the decor of the restaurant it is contemporary yet sophisticated at the same time. Dinner started  with some amuse bouche which were absolutely delicious, my starter was scallops and they were delightful, I am on on the hunt for London best scallops and they were very high in the ranking! My main course was monkfish and that was also delicious. However the  quiet star of the show was something else- the chips that were fried in such a way that they were simply the best chips in the world, if you visit you have to try them! I think they are called Pommes Anna. It is absolute heaven! You can thank me later. 

My companion had the crab salad for starters and then the white asparagus scallop. Then I had my desert which was a difficult choice but definitely not disappointed - a praline cream doughnut, absolute delight!

Overall a wonderful experience, a perfect place for a special celebratory dinner or a romantic date. The staff were amazing, super attentive and helpful. The ambiance was fun and buzzy. Definitely a five star dining experience, I would definitely come back as soon as possible!





Corrigan's restaurant review

Corrigan's Mayfair

Corrigan's independent review


Photos credit - Tripadvisor , Telegraph

Comments