Fallow restaurant review



Fallow is a new restaurant in Haymarket Central London, close to Green Park and Picadilly. It is a fairly new London restaurant. 

I was quite excited to dine in Fallow after seeing some of the photos of the dishes , one particularly scary looking duck in red jus that looks very realistic... I was not intending to order it though, instead I went for mushroom parfait to start which was absolutely amazing, I will definitely come back just for that only! A great recommendation from the waiter. As a main I had octopus ( fish of the day dish) which was probably in the top ten I ever had if not in top three ever. Cooked to perfection and the presentation was gorgeous as well. I would love to have it again as well but probably I should try something else next time I visit. To drink I had some mimosas and for dessert a custard soft serve with rhubarb jelly, very refreshing along with a couple of mimosas. Overall a wonderful meal, everything was delicious and the waiter was super nice and helpful when choosing dishes. 

I do have one tiny wish though, I wish the tables were a bit further apart but I guess it is just a part of the London experience. Otherwise I am hoping to be back very soon!

Fallow restaurant honest review

new restaurant reviews

sustainable restaurant in London fallow

Fallow restaurant in London


(photo tripadvisor)


Comments