Studio Frantzen restaurant review

 






Studio Frantzen is an amazing restaurant located in Harrods departament store in the top floor. It is quite new and I was very excited to visit it and I was not disappointed. I went there for dinner and the ambiance and decor is very minimal and chic.Lots of wood, dimmed lights, booths. Very modern. As you walk in , it is open plan and you can also see the kitchen which is also nice and interesting to see what is happening there. 

 The menu is great and there is something delicious for everyone. I started off with a yummy cocktail, pink of course, then I had a sashimi selection starter and then baby monkfish main course, all of which was absolutely divine. I can't wait to visit again and sample other things from the menu. I also had a dessert which as delicious, foie gras ice cream. 

The service is fantastic and the staff is very helpful in choosing the right thing on the menu for your taste, they give great recommendations. 

I am looking forward to visiting again and maybe this time I will sit on the terrace as the warm weather is approaching. Wonderful place, perfect for a date or to celebrate a special occasion. 

Highly recommended!








Studio Frantzen restaurant review

Harrods restaurant review

Studio Frantzen honest review


Comments