3 BEST SPRING HANDBAGS UNDER £500

 I am always on the lookout for the next best handbag, especially in spring and summer we want a new arm candy that wouldn't cost an arm and a leg while being super cute. Here are my top 3 picks. I am gong for light tones this spring that would go with any outfit. 

1. Michael Kors

MK has been a bit frowned upon by fashionistas but I actually really like that brand, it delivers quality and style at a very good price point. I don't care that someone else has the same bag, it's all about who wore it better! My pick for spring is MK Soho bag. It has a perfect size and shape to be timeless but also the puffy trend is there to keep the fashionistas happy.


2. Coach Tabby Top Handle. 

What a cute little bag in perfect size to match anything this spring. It comes in different colours as well , same as MK of course. I love this shape, it is a timeless bag we can use for a very long time.

3. Polene Nano.

This little beauty is perfect for spring essentials and offers high quality and style for the reasonable price. Comes in many colours as well. I love different sizes as well but nano is the cutest. 




Best spring handbags
handbags that match everything



Comments