SHEIN CLOTHING - MY EXPERIENCE WITH THE WEBSITE



 Shein is a website that offers very affordable fashion for women. I have bought from them many times over the years and generally I am very happy with my purchases. Here are some insights.

Delivery time- is seems like this company is based in China and to start with this is where they were shipping from. At the moment they have their depots in Europe as well so the shipping times are much quicker, I would say 5-6 working days. Also returns are available. I am not sure if I have ever returned anything though, which brings me to another point.

Quality- you have to manage your expectations with this one. You can't expect miracles at just a few pounds but I think overall the quality is very good for what you pay for. It is really good to have a look at the photos really closely and also the reviews are very helpful and also the photos that people post. Based on all that data you can easily see if the quality of each item is good or not and if it is good enough for you to buy it and be happy. This helped me tremendously with the decisions I made.

What I have bought from them :

- many dresses that have always gotten lots of compliments when my real designer dresses barely get noticed.... great for summer dresses as they seem to have lots of feminine styles whereas brands such as Zara and H&M tend to have more baggy and minimal style pieces. Shein is a girly girl's paradise!

-Shoes- really great for summer shoes, slides, sandals etc. Again , good quality but let's not expect that they will last forever as all shoes fall apart if you wear them to death. And I have been enjoying some of those shoes too much!

-A couple of bags- unfortunately I wasn't too keen on their bags as they do tend to look cheap so it's better to get better quality bags. Unless you are looking for trying out some new tree before you decide to splash on the real thing

-tops- great for summer tops, blouses, t-shirts etc. 

-skirts - also great items for the summer

- swimwear- I bought an amazing Zimmerman bikini dupe, an absolute gem! 

-designer dupes and inspirations- they seem to have many styles that seem to be inspired by current trends in fashion so that is a good way to try out the style for less if you are not sure but yes it might look a bit cheap if you do ...

I have not bought any knitwear from them or any winter styles, I seem to get on the Shein website in the summer. 

So overall conclusion- I am very happy with Shein website but I am very careful with what I buy and I always check the reviews and photos from the reviews.Otherwise it might be hit and miss with the quality. Especially for summer dresses and other summer items, it seems to be a great destination if you don't want to spend a fortune and give your wardrobe a boost. 


Shein clothing review

Shein opinions

Shein website review


Comments