SOHO HOUSE MEMBERS CLUB REVIEW


London Soho House is a members club that has many varied venues across London , here are some that I have been to and what I think about them, are they worth it?  Soho House is meant to be a place for people who work in media and other creative professions. 

White City House - a massive venue in White City with restaurants and bars and a swimming pool on the rooftop. There is all you need to be entertained, concerts, shows, cabaret, restaurants ( I lived the Japanese restaurant there) and of course the famous swimming pool. Whereas the venues itself is luges , the pool area gets very crowded even on a Monday so it is a bit tricky to really enjoy it. I wish the pool was bigger. Otherwise I love the venue and the service is always super nice and helpful. 

Little House in Mayfair.

As the name suggests it is very small and suitable for drinks after work if you happened to be in Mayfair area. They also serve food and have live piano on occasions. A small bar and restaurant area. It is a cute little place. Perhaps a good stopover before you go somewhere else to continue the evening. 

Soho House the Strand. Another huge venue with one of the best Sunday roast in London. Live music and wonderful views of London. 

Soho House - the original Soho House. I am not a huge fan of this one as it is a bit small and dark. I wasn't too impressed to be honest. I prefer the other ones. 

My favourite Soho House so far has to be White City House , it also has a hotel with lovely rooms and very cool decor.




Comments