ALIEN GODDESS BY MUGLER - PERFUME REVIEW

 


The new perfume by Mugler - Alien Goddess perfume review. Independent review.


I was very curious about this fragrance as I am a huge fan of Alien perfume series for a very long time. I love the bottles and of course the special DNA of this range. 

After trying this perfume I must say I was not disappointed, on the contrary, I absolutely love it. The first thing you have to know about this fragrance is that it doesn't smell anything like the original Alien. This can be good or bad depending on your stand where it comes to the original. I love both. This Alien is completely different and I still love it. This is a quite a linear scent and it develops quickly into what it is later. 

The notes include 

Coconut water and bergamot

Jasmine, heliotrope

Bourbon vanilla , cashmerian

For me this fragrance was a predominantly coconut and vanilla. Fresh and sweet lovely coconut , that turns slowly sweeter and sweeter and more vanilla , very opulent and rich vanilla smell. I absolutely loved it. So this perfume is for coconut and vanilla lovers, if you don't like those two notes in perfumes, please stay well clear. 

The longevity was amazing, I couldn't stop smelling it and it grabs on tightly to the skin and doesn't want to let go, which is a great thing. Even after washing my hands I could still smell it. Overall it lasted many, many hours. 

Conclusion- I love this perfume, it is my perfect coconut and I would love to get a full bottle. I think it is perfect for all as it is rich and sweet smelling. Not so much for the hot days as I think it might be too heavy. 



Alien goddess perfume review

Alien Goddess Mugler perfume review

Comments