SANTINI RESTAURANT REVIEW- London Italian restaurant



Santini is a lovely Italian restaurant located in London Belgravia. I have visited it recently and I was impressed and happy that it hasn't changed and even improved after the pandemic. 

As you walk in you are welcomed to a beautiful bar area with a seating area and a bar where you can sit as well. It is very glamorous and has a lovely vibe. The restaurant itself also has a great atmosphere and has an inviting layout , some tables are inside looking out onto an outdoor terrace with tables and lots of little lights which makes it perfect for a date. It has a lovely ambiance and is also amazing in the summer. 

The food is Italian and there are a lot of choices... very difficult to choose so I guess I will have to come back to try more dishes. I had tuna tartare to start and then scallops , all was absolutely delicious. My friend had a salad and then tagliatelle.Lots of Gavi di gavi wine as well... Finished off with some chocolate and dessert wine. 

The service was super attentive and helpful.

A lovely evening and a highly recommended place! I will definitely be back soon!

(photos Santini and Squaremeal)





London restaurants

Italian restaurants in London

Santini restaurant review


Comments