BEST ALCOHOL TO DRINK THIS FESTIVE SEASON

 

What is your favourite drink? Mine is definitely champagne and wine, I am not very big fan of cocktails as they can be tricky to drink and nobody knows how much alcohol is actually in them. For me the best drink is a sparkling one ... alternatively it's a wine with a meal. There is some good news , my favourite drinks are actually quite low in sugar. That's why they are the "best" if you wan to have a drink and not worry too much about putting on weight and ruining your health. 

My favourite brands of champagne are : Laurent Perrier, Ruinart Blanc de Blanc, Moet Chandon, Bollinger, Roger Roderer, Veuve Cliquot, Lanson. Champagne is also a great thing to give as a gift for anyone as I can't imagine anyone not liking some bubbles.It's a great gift for the host of the party or for someone's birthday or any occasion. 


Watch this video for more details about which alcohols are the least harmful.




Comments