IVY ASIA CHELSEA RESTAURANT REVIEW


 Ivy Asia Chelsea is located on King'd Road , just next door to my all time summer favourite restaurant , the Ivy. Where do I start with this review, what an amazing place! First of all the decor ... the photos don't do it much justice, in real life is much more glamorous and gorgeous. I love the lit up green floor and the entire design throughout. It is of course in Asian theme, with Japanese and Chinese motifs. Beautiful and glamorous bar area, interesting lamps with tassels , fink flowers , I guess imitating the cherry blossom that is celebrated in Japan. Even down to cute little fish as support for your chop sticks. Gold and green themes, absolutely love it!

Now let's talk about the service, it is very attentive and impeccable. Always super nice and helpful , we felt very well looked after. 

And finally the glorious food - it was my first time there but I intend to come back more often and try everything from the menu but so far I can recommend everything we tried, it is all absolutely delicious! From sushi selection, to soft shell crab salad, shrimp popcorn ( to die for!) lobster and duck fried rice, black cod , prawn tempura and everything else... And for dessert - mochi. 

Definitely I will be coming back very soon! Highly highly recommended !


Ivy Asia Chelsea independent review

Ivy Asia King's Rd review

Ivy restaurant review

(photo credit - Squaremeal)

Comments