STICKS"N'SUSHI in London Victoria and King's Road review

 


Japanese is one of my favourite cuisines and I have recently revisited a couple of the venues in a restaurant chain , Sticks'n'sushi. This is a casual and fun take on Japanese food, with a side of minimalistic decor. I have visited the Victoria branch and and really love the food and ambiance. It is fun, simple and relaxed with no compromise on food quality or service. What I secretly love about this restaurant is that the menu comes with photos as well which is still very helpful , coming for a long term Japanese food lover , bearing in mind I am not an expert in Japanese dishes names and I might forget a few things occasionally, this is where this menu comes very handy. Speaking about the menu, it has a great variety and there is something for everyone, even complete sushi dummies will be able to find something for themselves. Everything on the menu is delicious and I have tried many dishes over the years. Recent visit was fun and lighthearted and I will definitely come back to the Victoria branch in London, as well as the Chelsea King's Road branch. Speaking of which , they used to have live music on certain days, I hope it is still going on as it was a great addition to the restaurant atmosphere. The Covent Garden branch is also really great for those who are more central.

Overall it is a great place, amazing food, and so far always great and friendly service. Highly recommended for those casual occasions when you want to catch up with friends in a relaxed manner. 


Sticks'n'sushi review 

Victoria Sticks'n'sushi

Chelsea Sticks'n'sushi

Comments