5 BEST COFFEE AND BRUNCH PLACES IN CHELSEA SW3

 


(photo The Locals)

My 5 best picks and favourite places in Chelsea to have a coffee or light brunch and maybe some sweet pastry. My subjective and independent opinion as a Londoner. I visit them often and love all !!

Bread Ahead - Pavillion Poad . 

I love this tiny little place for coffee and croissants , they have the best almond croissant that I am dreaming about often.

Vardo - Duke of York Square 

Another place I love so much , especially in the summer, it has amazing food and the service is always very nice. And of course it is great to sit outside in the summer.

Granger - Pavillion Road- I love the food there, it is always very busy though. And those palm trees make me think I am somewhere exotic...

Megan's Battersea Power Station

Not really Chelsea anymore ( a bit of a walk from Sloane Square) but definitely Chelsea vibes, I love the food and it is really great to sit looking at the river and enjoy your coffee or brunch. Gets super busy on a beautiful day.

The Locals - Gatliff Road

This one is also a bit of a walk from Sloane Sq but definitely worth it as it has an amazing menu for a decadent brunch in a true Chelsea style. Matcha pancakes and lobster Benedict , need I say more? Amazing menu and lovely ambiance, I love the decor as well.


Chelsea brunch places

SW3 brunch places

Coffee in Chelsea

Independent review


Comments