Chicama - Chelsea restaurant review







Chicama is a hidden gem in Chelsea. Why have I not discovered it sooner is a mystery! Chicama is a Peruvian restaurant just off King's Road, close to Bluebird and Beaufort House. It is tucked away in a corner and is quite small but has an outside space for summer dining. 

Where do I start, this tiny restaurant is an absolute gem in Chelsea, it serves seafood and Peruvian inspired style. I have already been there twice and really keen to go again. It is perfect for a romantic date or catching up with friends and family. It is very nicely decorated , I want to say it is very cute, but can you actually say that about a restaurant ? Any ladies visiting will know what I mean. Think pink plush chairs by the bar and cute plants on the terrace. 

The food is absolutely delicious, I have tried a few things but I love seafood so much that I love everything on the menu. My favourite at the moment is octopus as a main course and service as a starter. And of course you have to try pisco sour cocktail. The service is so lovely and very helpful, super friendly., the atmosphere is fun and buzzy. The restaurant itself is casual but it in Chelsea so I personally am dressing up for it! 

I almost don't want anyone to read this review as it is a small restaurant so I don't want it to be fully booked but... sharing is caring... Anyway highly recommended place for a fun and super tasty dinner in the summer and beyond.


Chicama restaurant independent review

best restaurants in Chelsea

Chelsea outdoor dining

Peruvian restaurant in London

(photo sunnyinlondon.com

designmynight.com)



Comments